Thursday, October 21, 2010

one big post...part of july

okay folks! i'm back and way behind! sorry life has been crazy! i'm starting out with my birthday! this year i turned 27! we stayed home and hung out with family. it was fun. my little brother jeff and his soon to be wife came down. and we all played poker and what not! it was fun and then in the mournid we had our traditional birthday pancakes. it was great.
my cake
ollie mourning of my birthday

my pretty little princess


27!

next we have ollie's birthday! it's hard to belive he is already one! the 4th of july parade was the day of his birthday so we started out the day at the parade. then we had a birthday bbq/4th of july block party. it was alot of fun!


ollie's cake made by momma


shaydon sporting a cheesier and his flag


asher


ollie was grumpy-it's my birthday and i'll cry if i want too!



all the kids having fun!







yum!





4th of july parade! the parade was on the 3rd! here are some pics of the kids :)

sporting there home made t-shirts!




gage's shirt!


chillin'




asher and ollie



jonny took this! thought it was cool! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment