Tuesday, November 17, 2009

kids say the funniest things!

so since it's the month of november gage is learning about thanksgiving and pilgrims at school. today he told me while grabbing my shoulder and wide-eyed:

g:"mom! you know what?"

me:"what?"

g:"i feel bad for pilgrims."

me:"why?"

g:"because they don't have no t.v.'s!! and they don't have food stores! so they have to hunt! but they couldn't find a turkey! so they had to find a pumpkin pie. yeah, i feel bad for them!"


bless his little heart! :)


we where driving to utah over the weekend and it was snowing. excited, the kids start talking about where it comes from. chloe says:

"heavenly father people are dumping water on our car!"


chloe, being a typical 3 1/2 year old has a hard time pronouncing things (like her mom!). she will say a word starting with a "s" with a "f". it's super funny! here are some words she uses:
"mom, can i have some farties?" translation: farties=smarties
"mom! i need a foon!" foon=spoon
"mom! i ave ohphie's farkle's on my hands!"- i have sophie's sparkle's
it's great! makes me laugh. the worst is when she says fork! no need for translation on that one!;)


1 comment: